Does the exorbitant cost of studying abroad make you worry? With a sizeable number of grants and scholarships available across the globe, the whopping costs of moving abroad and substantially increasing student fees will no longer be a nightmare. Study abroad scholarships provides a helping hand to students with the provision of monetary awards. They mostly cover costs of travel, course, credits, books, and accommodation.
Dip into this article to discover ten exceptional scholarships that will let you realize your dreams free of cost.
(1) Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree:
Craving for a full scholarship covering your tuition fees as well as living costs? Well, this one is for you. This program would send you to at least two participating international universities. The scholarship lasts between one and two years. Students who are planning to pursue Masters and Joint Degree Programs under the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree – EMJMD program can apply for this scholarship.
(2) Great Wall Program (China)
Does the land of dragons fascinate you? Look no further. The Chinese Ministry of Education finances the Great Wall Program. International Students and Scholars from developing nations planning to study or do research in China are assisted by this full scholarship program.
- Candidate must not be a citizen of the People’s Republic of China
- Candidate must be a holder of bachelor’s or master’s degree or their equivalent.
- Candidate must be in good health, both physically and mentally.
- Candidate should be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 while applying for the senior scholar programs.
- Candidate should be under the age of 45 and possess a high school diploma (or higher) while applying for the general scholar programs
(3) Clarendon Scholarships At The University Of Oxford (UK)
Longing for a golden opportunity to study at the University of Oxford? Clarendon Scholarships awards 130 PG scholarships to study at the University of Oxford.
These full-ride scholarships are granted considering your academic merit on all subjects. Students need to meet the January deadline application for the chosen course to be automatically considered for this scholarship.
4. The University of Adelaide International Scholarships- Bachelor of Commerce: The University of Adelaide offers a scholarship program for International students going to pursue undergraduate studies. maximum amount a student can get is AUD 5,625 => Rs 2,69,831.
Eligibility: There are no special restrictions for getting this scholarship.
5. Westminster Full International Scholarship At The University Of Westminster
The Westminster Full International Scholarship is awarded on the basis your academic excellence, financial need, and development potential. The scholarship amount is given yearly to students.
- Tuition & Fees
- Living Expenses
- An international applicant from a developing country
- Holder of full-time offer from the university
6. Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships
The Fulbright-Nehru Master's Fellowships are designed for outstanding Indian students living in India and wish to pursue a master's in select U.S. colleges and universities.
- Tuition & Fees
- Living Expense
- Air Fare/Travel Expenses
- Health Cover
Other benefits under this scholarship:
- Round-trip economy class air travel
- J-1 visa support
- Funding for tuition and fees, living and related costs
7. British Chevening Scholarships (UK)
Are you someone with exceptional leadership skills? These fully-funded government scholarships are presented to excellent scholars with leadership potential. Awards are provided for one year Masters Degree. The British Chevening scholarship program covers tuition, living allowance (for one individual), a return airfare to the UK with extra grants to cover your additional expenditure.
8. Endeavour Postgraduate Leadership Awards (Australia)
Australia is one of the preferred destinations for many international students because of its diverse culture, friendly people, and high quality of education. If you are planning to study in Australia, these scholarships will provide you with full financial support. You are allowed to pursue a postgraduate program at the Masters or Ph.D. level either by coursework or research in any field of study. Tuition fees, travel allowances, accommodation allowance, health, and travel insurance along with a monthly stipend is provided to you under this scholarship.
9. Gates Cambridge Scholarships At The University Of Cambridge (UK)
Cambridge University, one of the finest universities in the world, provides you with this extraordinary Gates Cambridge scholarship which are full-cost awards available for graduate study and research in any subject available at the university. These scholarships cover the entire cost of studying at the University for all international students.
Learn more about Gates Cambridge Scholarship: Gates Cambridge Scholarship for International Students
10. Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships At The Warwick Graduate School (UK)
British higher education and qualifications have a splendid international reputation, which is why you should consider studying in the UK. The Warwick Graduate School provides 25 international scholarships to outstanding Ph.D. applicants each year. These are offered to students of any nationality and for all subjects at the Warwick. These scholarships offer full payment of tuition fees along with maintenance allowance.
So, work hard and achieve your ambitions with any of these stupendous scholarships without having to worry about the expenditure.
Learn more about study abroad scholarships:
Download this article as PDF to read offlineDownload Guide