- The Bachelor of Nursing is a professionally accredited degree that meets the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) qualification criterion for registration as a Division 1 nurse in Australia
- As a graduate of the Bachelor of Nursing, you are prepared to be a safe, collaborative, articulate and ethical registered nurse who is responsive to local, national and regional health care needs and aware of emerging global health care trends.
- The course is offered externally (online) and internally (on campus). The internal mode is available only at the Casuarina Campus
- Regardless of the mode of enrolment, all students are required to complete a full-time on-campus simulation block at an approved CDU venue in each year level of the course, as preparation for clinical placement
- As Bachelor of Nursing student, you may also have the opportunity to broaden your global outlook with additional international study tours and exchanges.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 17,28,797|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 4,86,759|
|Student Services Amenities Fee||INR 16,689|
|Text books||INR 21,396|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 AUD = INR 53.49|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 94/120
Marks - 65/90
Marks - 7/9
Applicants will receive one of the following Letter of Offer once you meet the required admission and assessment criteria: 1. A Conditional Letter of Offer 2. An Unconditional Letter of Offer Each Letter of Offer has instructions on what you to do next, how to accept your offer and fee payment information. You must not use your Letter of Offer to apply for a student visa.
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- A well-written Statement of Purpose(Single) or Statement of Purpose(Dual Family)
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.