- The hospitality and tourism industry is dynamic and fast-paced, giving you a wide range of careers to choose from.
- Students will learn how to use industry-standard technology while incorporating international and cultural perspectives so students will gain the practical experience and industry knowledge need to succeed.
- This course includes a focus on food and beverage management, sustainable tourism development, managing the service experience, business identity and protocols, marketing and communications for the service industries, and event management.
- Plus, students can further specialize the studies in fields such as event management, marketing, human resource management, and international business.
- Students will gain the essential competencies and professional perspectives required by middle and senior levels of management in contemporary hospitality and tourism organizations.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 17,56,586|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 6,84,237|
|Student services and amenities fees||INR 16,371|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 AUD = INR 51.97|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 26ᵗʰ October 2022
Marks - 70/120
Marks - 52/90
Marks - 6/9
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Proof of Academic Transcripts
- Proof of English Language Proficiency score
- Copy of Passport
Step 2: Start your online application
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.