2 years (Full Time)
International Students Admission Website
Type of University
Year of establishment
- This research program provides for advanced-level research in electrical, electronic, computer, communication, civil, chemical, mechanical or mechatronic engineering.
- Students will:
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of research principles and methods through the review and analysis of existing research relevant to work and learning in the engineering discipline.
- Reflect critically on theory and its application to engineering.
- Investigate analyze and synthesize complex concepts and problems in engineering through the application of advanced technology, physical and numerical modeling and simulation.
- Communicate engineering discipline knowledge and research results, in writing and orally using plain English and making a sustained argument to specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- Apply and defend innovative practice to generate and evaluate abstract ideas which contribute to problem-solving or the advancement of professional knowledge and/or practice.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- QS 2023
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- US News & World Report 2023
|Tuition & fees||INR 18,22,708|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 5,80,785|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 AUD = INR 55.15|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 84/120
Marks - 58/90
Marks - 6.5/9
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Two References are required for Master of Psychology
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.
An expert Shiksha counselor can rate your chances of Admission on this course
Know more about university rankings, on & off-campus accommodations, also see videos & city level informationEdith Cowan University