- In this course, students will gain an in-depth understanding of the tourism sector, underscored by sustainability principles.
- They will develop core business skills in areas such as financial management, leadership, management, marketing and strategic management, and enhance these with an understanding of how to manage employment relations in a culturally diverse context.
- Students will learn industry-standard systems and graduate with the skills and knowledge employers want, and be fully aware of the culture, service and competitive aspects of international tourism and hotel corporations.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 17,78,805|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 5,13,877|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 AUD = INR 56.47|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 26ᵗʰ December 2022
Marks - 79/120
Marks - 58/90
Marks - 6.5/9
University provides Conditional offer
Step 1: Additional documents required
- A certified copy of academic results (translated into English if applicable)
- A certified copy of English test results (if available)
- Applicants for music or visual arts degree need to submit a portfolio of work or audition
- Applicants are required to submit a portfolio for Bachelor of Film and Screen Media Production, Bachelor of Animation, and Bachelor of Games Design programs
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.