- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Government and International Relations helps students to multiply their career options.
- In as little as four years, students can graduate with two degrees and a unique skill set that will give them an edge in the employment market.
- By combining in-depth knowledge and insight into the workings of government with practical business skills, students will be prepared for a future local, state and national governments, non-government organisations and private sector organisations that sectors interact with government agencies.
- For example, students can blend majors in Logistics and Supply Chain Management with International Relations and work for an international aid organisation providing humanitarian relief to disaster zones.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 16,04,700|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 4,00,105|
|Capital and development levy||INR 18,454|
|Residential life levy||INR 20,059|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 AUD = INR 53.49|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
Marks - 79/120
Marks - 58/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
There is no Application Fee for 2021 or 2022 but for applications onwards of 2023 applicants will need to pay $50AUD
Step 1: Additional documents required
- A certified copy of academic results (translated into English if applicable)
- A certified copy of English test results (if available)
- Applicants for music or visual arts degree need to submit a portfolio of work or audition
- Applicants are required to submit a portfolio for Bachelor of Film and Screen Media Production, Bachelor of Animation, and Bachelor of Games Design programs
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.