- Bachelor of Design/Bachelor of Business is offered by Queensland College of Art under Griffith University, Australia.
- This double degree enables students to combine business management skills with a studio major, developing core competencies such as critical and analytical thinking, business communication and decision-making.
- The Design program prepares graduates for diverse professional practice as designers through practical and theoretical learning.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 17,50,570|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,48,623|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 AUD = INR 56.47|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 25ᵗʰ January 2023
Marks - 79/120
Marks - 58/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
There is no Application Fee for 2021 or 2022 but for applications onwards of 2023 applicants will need to pay $50AUD
University provides Conditional offer
Step 1: Additional documents required
- A certified copy of academic results (translated into English if applicable)
- A certified copy of English test results (if available)
- Applicants for music or visual arts degree need to submit a portfolio of work or audition
- Applicants are required to submit a portfolio for Bachelor of Film and Screen Media Production, Bachelor of Animation, and Bachelor of Games Design programs
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.