- This double degree gives students two clear career pathways.
- As a graduate, students may choose to be a qualified commercial pilot with engineering qualifications, knowing that airlines prefer their pilots to have an engineering qualification, or they could choose to be an engineer with flight qualifications, recognising that engineering companies building aircraft or aviation systems prefer flight-qualified engineers.
- It's achievable through this unique degree that combines the Electronic Engineering or Mechanical Engineering major in the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) with the core requirements of the Bachelor of Aviation, which includes the theoretical component of flight training.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 20,61,155|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 4,22,396|
|Capital and development levy||INR 19,482|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 AUD = INR 56.47|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 26ᵗʰ December 2022
Marks - 92/120
Marks - 65/90
Marks - 7/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
There is no Application Fee for 2021 or 2022 but for applications onwards of 2023 applicants will need to pay $50AUD
University provides Conditional offer
Step 1: Additional documents required
- A certified copy of academic results (translated into English if applicable)
- A certified copy of English test results (if available)
- Applicants for music or visual arts degree need to submit a portfolio of work or audition
- Applicants are required to submit a portfolio for Bachelor of Film and Screen Media Production, Bachelor of Animation, and Bachelor of Games Design programs
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.