- This combined degree produces professional engineers with a solid foundation in engineering principles and the managerial skills to run complex projects.
- Students develop knowledge and skills in their preferred Engineering major combined with key business competencies such as organisational behaviour, communication, economics, and quality control.
- Skills are enhanced through off-campus industry experience to prepare students for entry to the workforce.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 19,90,995|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,65,061|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 AUD = INR 57.71|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
Marks - 79/120
Marks - 58/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
There is no Application Fee for 2021 or 2022 but for applications onwards of 2023 applicants will need to pay $50AUD
University provides Conditional offer
Step 1: Additional documents required
- A certified copy of academic results (translated into English if applicable)
- A certified copy of English test results (if available)
- Applicants for music or visual arts degree need to submit a portfolio of work or audition
- Applicants are required to submit a portfolio for Bachelor of Film and Screen Media Production, Bachelor of Animation, and Bachelor of Games Design programs
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.