- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Data Science is offered by School of Information and Communication Technology under Griffith University, Australia.
- This double degree will enable you to provide data-based insights based on your specific expertise in engineering, to improve decision-making, reduce costs and increase efficiencies.
- Students will gain knowledge in your chosen engineering major and skills to access the insights large data sets provide and lead the way in translating data into actionable information including manipulation, modelling, interpretation and visualisation, using a range of digital platforms and tools.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 21,35,270|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,65,061|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 AUD = INR 57.71|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
Marks - 79/120
Marks - 58/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
There is no Application Fee for 2021 or 2022 but for applications onwards of 2023 applicants will need to pay $50AUD
University provides Conditional offer
Step 1: Additional documents required
- A certified copy of academic results (translated into English if applicable)
- A certified copy of English test results (if available)
- Applicants for music or visual arts degree need to submit a portfolio of work or audition
- Applicants are required to submit a portfolio for Bachelor of Film and Screen Media Production, Bachelor of Animation, and Bachelor of Games Design programs
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.