- Bachelor of Forensic Science/Bachelor of Criminology and Criminal Justice is offered by Department of Science and Environment under Griffith University, Australia.
- With this double degree, students will develop an in-depth knowledge of new forensic analytical methods and innovations as they are applied to biology and chemistry and gain valuable experience and insight from real casework.
- Students will learn about the trends in crime in Australia and take courses that cover the police, courts and criminal law, forensic psychology and homicide.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- QS 2023
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- US News & World Report 2023
|Tuition & fees||INR 19,62,140|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 4,31,671|
|Capital and development levy||INR 19,910|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 AUD = INR 57.71|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 4ᵗʰ January 2023
Marks - 79/120
Marks - 58/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
There is no Application Fee for 2021 or 2022 but for applications onwards of 2023 applicants will need to pay $50AUD
University provides Conditional offer
Step 1: Additional documents required
- A certified copy of academic results (translated into English if applicable)
- A certified copy of English test results (if available)
- Applicants for music or visual arts degree need to submit a portfolio of work or audition
- Applicants are required to submit a portfolio for Bachelor of Film and Screen Media Production, Bachelor of Animation, and Bachelor of Games Design programs
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.