- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science is offered by Department of Science and Environment under Griffith University, Australia.
- In this degree, students will develop the knowledge and skills to work as a medical scientist.
- In the first year, students will take courses in chemistry, cell biology, anatomy and physiology and will learn about the body's structure, how it functions under normal circumstances and general health challenges.
- From the second year, students will start to focus on specialist courses in medical laboratory science and learn how the body functions under diseased conditions.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 19,01,280|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,41,331|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 AUD = INR 55.92|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
Marks - 79/120
Marks - 58/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
There is no Application Fee for 2021 or 2022 but for applications onwards of 2023 applicants will need to pay $50AUD
Step 1: Additional documents required
- A certified copy of academic results (translated into English if applicable)
- A certified copy of English test results (if available)
- Applicants for music or visual arts degree need to submit a portfolio of work or audition
- Applicants are required to submit a portfolio for Bachelor of Film and Screen Media Production, Bachelor of Animation, and Bachelor of Games Design programs
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.