- Bachelor of Midwifery is offered by School of Nursing and Midwifery under Griffith University, Australia.
- Students will learn in midwifery laboratories that simulate the clinical environment and undertake midwifery clinical experience through professional practice placements in allocated health services involving morning, evening and night shifts and will be prepared as a midwife who is technically competent and deeply woman-centred with sound clinical judgement.
- Students will learn from expert midwives in this degree that blends online learning with one-two-week intensive block on campus each trimester and will also take part in extensive clinical placements and regular clinical tutorials supported by a Practice Lecturer.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 17,91,915|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 AUD = INR 53.49|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
Marks - 94/120
Marks - 65/90
Marks - 7/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
There is no Application Fee for 2021 or 2022 but for applications onwards of 2023 applicants will need to pay $50AUD
Step 1: Additional documents required
- A certified copy of academic results (translated into English if applicable)
- A certified copy of English test results (if available)
- Applicants for music or visual arts degree need to submit a portfolio of work or audition
- Applicants are required to submit a portfolio for Bachelor of Film and Screen Media Production, Bachelor of Animation, and Bachelor of Games Design programs
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.