- Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics is offered by Department of Science and Environment under Griffith University, Australia.
- Students will develop knowledge and skills to work as a dietitian and learn how to help improve the health of individuals and the community and will learn through extensive hands-on experience in state-of-the-art facilities, including a purpose-built teaching kitchen and a nutrition clinic in the new Griffith Health Centre.
- Students will develop skills in anatomy, physiology, and biochemistry before you take advanced study in human nutrition.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 20,19,850|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,65,061|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 AUD = INR 57.71|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 4ᵗʰ January 2023
Marks - 92/120
Marks - 7/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
There is no Application Fee for 2021 or 2022 but for applications onwards of 2023 applicants will need to pay $50AUD
University provides Conditional offer
Step 1: Additional documents required
- A certified copy of academic results (translated into English if applicable)
- A certified copy of English test results (if available)
- Applicants for music or visual arts degree need to submit a portfolio of work or audition
- Applicants are required to submit a portfolio for Bachelor of Film and Screen Media Production, Bachelor of Animation, and Bachelor of Games Design programs
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.