- Bachelor of Urban and Environmental Planning/Science is offered by Department of architecture, construction and planning under Griffith University, Australia.
- In this degree, you'll bring social and natural sciences together to prepare for a career as an environmental scientist.
- This degree has a strong focus on practical, hands-on learning opportunities.
- First year will introduce basic concepts, theories and methods of planning and environmental sciences.
- From the second year, students will select one of three majors to develop specific technical skills and knowledge to complement their fundamental education in planning and environmental science.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 19,90,995|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,65,061|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 AUD = INR 57.71|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 4ᵗʰ November 2022
Marks - 79/120
Marks - 58/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
There is no Application Fee for 2021 or 2022 but for applications onwards of 2023 applicants will need to pay $50AUD
University provides Conditional offer
Step 1: Additional documents required
- A certified copy of academic results (translated into English if applicable)
- A certified copy of English test results (if available)
- Applicants for music or visual arts degree need to submit a portfolio of work or audition
- Applicants are required to submit a portfolio for Bachelor of Film and Screen Media Production, Bachelor of Animation, and Bachelor of Games Design programs
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.