- In Master of Aviation Management program, student will gain the knowledge, skills and vision needed to accept and master the challenge of changing management practices in the aviation industry.
- This is a full-time program with 1-1.5 years of duration.
- Master of Aviation Management is offered by the School of Engineering and Built Environment.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 19,04,430|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 5,25,161|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 AUD = INR 57.71|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 26ᵗʰ December 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
CGPA - 5/7
Marks - 79/120
Marks - 58/90
Marks - 6.5/9
University provides Conditional offer
Step 1: Additional documents required
- A certified copy of academic results (translated into English if applicable)
- A certified copy of English test results
- If the applicant is applying for a music or visual arts degree, he/she may need to submit a portfolio of work, or audition (see the individual program for details)
- A portfolio and/or study diary covering a minimum of six months (if applicable specifically for Master of architecture)
Step 2: Start your online application
Jul , 2022
Course Commencement Date
Mar , 2023
Course Commencement Date 2Up-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.