- This dynamic course emphasizes research through creative practice.
- Principal research areas include painting, drawing, print-media, installation, sculpture, digital imaging, photomedia and visual arts.
- The program requires students to develop a research project that results in a new body of creative or visual work with accompanying written and visual documentation.
- The documentation is a commentary that outlines the development of the project and its conclusion, and provides a critical context within which the work may be viewed and assessed.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 17,72,177|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,55,228|
|Application Fees||INR 5,197|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 AUD = INR 51.97|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 94/120
Reading 19, Listening 20, Speaking 20 & Writing 24
Marks - 65/90
Communicative score 58
Marks - 7/9
No band less than 6.5
|Other eligibility criteria|
If a conditional offer is made, then the applicant has to submit more documents
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.