- Master in Applied Science (Agricultural Science) is offered by College of Sciences and Engineering under University of Tasmania, Australia.
This a Masters level program of a course duration of 2 Years.
Download the brochure to read more details of this course.
- This course provides you with the opportunity to acquire advanced current knowledge in Agricultural Science
- This program has either a 1.5 - or 2-year structure, depending on your background
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 17,30,724|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,52,907|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 AUD = INR 55.92|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 5ᵗʰ July 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 72/120
no skill below: Reading 16; Listening 16; Speaking 18; Writing 22
Marks - 50/90
no score less than 50
Marks - 6/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Documents Required :
A condition is placed on the offer for study if applicant needs to meet one or more requirements before he/she is permitted to enrol These conditions will be listed on your offer letter and, until they are met, you won't be able to enrol in units under your course of study. Example: Needing to satisfy a subject prerequisite (say, Year 12 Chemistry unit or equivalent) before starting your study. When you have met the conditions, contact us to demonstrate this: Email documentation through to Admissions@utas.edu.au or meet face-to-face with UConnect.
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.