- Master of Professional Engineering in Mechanical is offered by College of Sciences and Engineering under University of Tasmania, Australia.
This a Masters level program of a course duration of 3 Years.
Download the brochure to read more details of this course.
- The Master of Professional Engineering (Specialisation) is designed to inspire the next generation of innovative professional engineers.
- This practical course, you will put theory into practice through a variety of ways. You will test your skills in hands-on laboratory classes, attend exciting field trips around the state, and hear from industry guest lecturers.
- With our extensive 12-week work placement program, you will connect and build lasting relationships with some of Tasmania’s leading industry organisations, including Hydro Tasmania - Australia's largest generator of renewable energy.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 19,26,444|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,52,907|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 AUD = INR 55.92|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 5ᵗʰ July 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 72/120
Marks - 50/90
Marks - 6/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Documents Required :
A condition is placed on the offer for study if applicant needs to meet one or more requirements before he/she is permitted to enrol These conditions will be listed on your offer letter and, until they are met, you won't be able to enrol in units under your course of study. Example: Needing to satisfy a subject prerequisite (say, Year 12 Chemistry unit or equivalent) before starting your study. When you have met the conditions, contact us to demonstrate this: Email documentation through to Admissions@utas.edu.au or meet face-to-face with UConnect.
Feb , 2023
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.