- The Master of Architecture is a focused, professional degree and is required to become a practising architect.
- It is the second of two degrees, undertaken after the successful completion of the Bachelor of Design in Architecture (C10004) or equivalent.
- This course is an innovative and flexible professional degree.
- Through a non-sequential structure, which allows students to select from a range of core and elective subjects, it gives students choice regarding their professional specialisation that can best serve them in their future careers.
- Architectural design subjects enhance a critical understanding of architecture as both a discipline with an existing body of knowledge and a set of practices that continuously challenge and add to that body of knowledge.
- Research is undertaken as a preliminary to design decision-making, during design and in reflection on design development.
- Architectural practice subjects prepare students for expanded practice in emerging media and markets, contemporary business practice and global economies and within challenging social, environmental, political and regulatory contexts.
- Students who complete a Master of Architecture and subsequent practical experience are eligible to become registered architects in New South Wales.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 22,34,422|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 5,57,059|
|Administration Fee||INR 6,074|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 AUD = INR 55.22|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 20ᵗʰ October 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
CGPA - 5.5/7
Marks - 79/120
Marks - 58/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Applicants should be waived off from ELP if they have successfully completed no less than the equivalent of one-year full-time study of a UTS-recognised, government-accredited, public or private secondary/post-secondary course that is taught in English equivalent to the level of Australian Year 12 or higher The application and re-application fee of $50 of Accommodation is waived for the Autumn 2021 intake.
Students may get an additional offer. All the conditions and information are outlined in their offer letter.
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- A two-page CV in PDF format that clearly articulates their design or related experience (MArch Architecture, Landscape Architecture)
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Step 5: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.