- MBA (Investment Management) is offered by John Molson School of Business under Concordia University, Canada.
- This a Masters level program of a course duration of 32 Months.
- This program is offered jointly in Montreal and Toronto and allows our students to pursue work and networking opportunities in Canada's two largest job markets, resulting in 96% of our students being employed within 3 months of graduation
- Candidates will complete the full program within 3 years, however candidates who already have their CFA level 1 and extensive finance experience may be considered for admissions into the 2-year accelerated program
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 20,20,466|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,36,595|
|Books and supplies||INR 1,39,343|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.93|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 1ˢᵗ July 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
CGPA - 3/4
Marks - 95/120
no part under 20 in each of the four components
Marks - 61/90
no part under 53
Marks - 7/9
Overall score of 7.0 with no part below 6.5
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.