- The broad education in programming and IT analysis provide students with a stable platform for career growth in the rapidly expanding and ever-changing world of information technology
- During the first two years of the program, you will develop the skills and techniques required for software application development and testing.
- The third year includes advanced technical skills in areas such as systems analysis and design techniques and continues to develop communications, teamwork and other client service skills such as needs assessment, sales and presentation methods.
- The graduate has reliably demonstrated the ability to:
Identify, analyze, design, develop, implement, verify and document the requirements for a computing environment.
Diagnose, troubleshoot, document and monitor technical problems using appropriate methodologies and tools.
Analyze, design, implement and maintain secure computing environments.
Analyze, develop and maintain robust computing system solutions through validation testing and industry best practices.
|Tuition & fees||INR 9,40,717|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 6,50,265|
|Books and Supplies||INR 61,930|
|Incidental Fees||INR 1,23,860|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.93|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 10ᵗʰ February 2022
Marks - 80/120
Marks - 54/90
Marks - 6/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Applicants are 18 years of age or older at the time of registration English language proficiency scores are not required if applicants have completed their secondary and/or post-secondary studies at a recognized institution where English is the primary media of instruction
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Notarized marks sheets and certificates of secondary (10th) and senior secondary (+2) school
- Transcripts should be evaluated through ICAS, WES or CES
- Provide proof of English proficiency
- Applicants are required to submit complete application questionnaire and portfolio (Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design)
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.