- The Denturism program prepares students to provide care as independent oral health care professionals. Utilizing the denturism model of care, students will learn to:
assess a patient's health history and oral health conditions
design a treatment plan
complete procedures to fabricate the construction of removable partial or full dentures
- The program consists of a challenging curriculum, including academic, clinical and laboratory skills. Students are to assume responsibility for ensuring the client base required to participate in the clinical component of the program.
- The graduate has reliably demonstrated the ability to:
Practise in a professional, competent and ethical manner within the defined scope of practice and consistent with current regulations and standards of practice.
Assess and evaluate patients’ oral health status using determinants of health and risk analysis to identify denturism needs, support treatment decisions and provide appropriate referrals to other health care professionals as required.
|Tuition & fees||INR 9,40,717|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 6,50,265|
|Books and Supplies||INR 61,930|
|Incidental Fees||INR 1,23,860|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.93|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 10ᵗʰ February 2022
Marks - 80/120
Marks - 54/90
Marks - 6/9
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Notarized marks sheets and certificates of secondary (10th) and senior secondary (+2) school
- Transcripts should be evaluated through ICAS, WES or CES
- Provide proof of English proficiency
- Applicants are required to submit complete application questionnaire and portfolio (Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design)
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
May , 2022
Course Commencement Date
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement Date 2Up-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.