- The Business – Finance diploma program at George Brown College in Toronto provides students with the knowledge and skills to work in the financial services sector. The financial services sector continues to grow and adapt to the needs of clients through the use of technology.
- Upon completion of this program, students will be able to help clients take steps to achieve their life goals through an integrated approach to the management of all their financial affairs
- The graduate demonstrates the ability to:
Process and maintain financial records in compliance with relevant policies, procedures and regulations for individuals and/or organizations.
Prepare and present financial information in compliance with relevant legislation and regulations for individuals and/or organizations.
Generate financial reports for individuals and/or organizations by applying financial mathematics and statistics.
|Tuition & fees||INR 9,40,717|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 6,50,265|
|Books and Supplies||INR 61,930|
|Incidental fees||INR 1,23,860|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.93|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 10ᵗʰ February 2022
Marks - 80/120
Marks - 54/90
Marks - 6/9
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Notarized marks sheets and certificates of secondary (10th) and senior secondary (+2) school
- Transcripts should be evaluated through ICAS, WES or CES
- Provide proof of English proficiency
- Applicants are required to submit complete application questionnaire and portfolio (Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design)
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
May , 2022
Course Commencement Date
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement Date 2Up-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.