- The Cyber Security graduate certificate program is designed to meet the high demand for cyber security professionals and related IT security professionals across multiple sectors – including consulting services, finance and health care.
- As a student in this program, you will begin with learning the theory and practical skills required to become a cyber security professional, including the differences and similarities between cyber security and hacking.
- In the third semester, students will learn advanced techniques in ethical hacking incident response. A capstone group project will provide you with an opportunity to showcase your skills and talents for potential employers.
- Students graduating from this program are prepared to help defend organizations from the many cyber threats, including malware, network attacks and data compromise. They will have the capabilities to monitor, assess and evaluate security risks and threats to physical and digital infrastructure, develop and implement security contingency planning, and lead the development of policies and procedures to ensure the mitigation of security risks.
|Tuition & fees||INR 14,38,015|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 6,50,265|
|Books and Supplies||INR 61,930|
|Incidental fees||INR 1,23,860|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.93|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 10ᵗʰ February 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 88/120
Marks - 60/90
Marks - 6.5/9
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Submit Resume (only for Graduate Certificate in Information Systems Business Analysis and Graduate Certificate in Network and System Security Analysis)
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.