- This program is consistently in the top colleges for graduate placement, this program offers over 500 hours of paid co-op work
- With extensive experiential opportunities including field trips, practical labs, workplace certifications, and study and travel abroad, this program opens up an exciting hospitality career
- The graduate has reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Deliver customer service and solutions that anticipate, meet and/or exceed individual expectations, as well as organizational expectations, standards, and objectives;
- Use marketing concepts, market research, social networks, sales and revenue management strategies, relationship management skills and product knowledge to promote and sell hospitality services, products, and guest experiences;
- Apply business and revenue models as well as basic accounting, budgeting, financial and administration skills to support the effective management and operation of a variety of organizations delivering hospitality services and products, etc.
- Students will study courses like Math for Hospitality, Dynamics of Hospitality and Tourism, Introduction to Marketing, Food and Beverage Control Systems, Hotel, and Convention Sales, etc.
|Tuition & fees||INR 10,48,970|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 6,15,584|
|Program Fee||INR 45,209|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.93|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Higher Secondary Certificate / Intermediate Certificate / Pre-University Certificate
Statement of Marks
- English credits are required at the Grade 12 level
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
Step 4: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.