- Humber’s Bachelor of Film and Media Production degree program combines theory and practice with the goal of preparing you for a rewarding career in media.
- Students will learn a variety of screenwriting and storytelling techniques, and how to combine them into compelling visual narratives. They will be taught by professors highly experienced in the film industry, and benefit from their insights and experiences.
- This rigorous program covers a broad range of practical and academic topics such as direction, picture and sound editing, cinematography, videography, and post-production.
|Tuition & fees||INR 12,73,714|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,21,361|
|Books & supplies||INR 1,23,860|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.93|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 1ˢᵗ June 2022
Applicant must have one of the following certificates :
Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent including these required courses:
|3 year degree accepted|
Marks - 84/120
Marks - 58/90
Marks - 6.5/9
Marks - 115/160
|Other eligibility criteria|
ELP can be waived for the applicants having : a minimum of 2 years of full-time study at the secondary school levelwhere english is the primary language of instruction and evaluation, with acceptable grades in all English courses
Applicants will complete a media project which explores one of the following themes:
Written Assignment- Applicants must also complete a written reflection of 350 to 500 words which explores their creative process in the media project and its intersection with their intentions as a future Humber film student.
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Scanned copies of original certified secondary school graduation transcripts for diploma and degree programs
- All documents must be accompanied by a notarized, official translation into English (where applicable)
- Proof of english language proficiency test scores
- Portfolio & written statement, if applicable
- Undergraduate transcripts & backlog summary (if any) is required only for Graduate programs
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
Step 4: Application deadline
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
Feb 1, 2023
Application Submit Date 2
Sep , 2023
Course Commencement Date 2
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.