- This program leads to a Diploma of College Studies (DEC) in Computer Science Technology (420.B0), recognized by the ministère de l'Éducation et de l'Enseignement supérieur (MEES).
- Holders of this diploma can either begin to work in their field or pursue university studies.
- The Computer Science Technology DEC, with a Network and Security Management profile, was developed in partnership with key industry players. It will help you gain all the skills necessary to manage physical and cloud networks. You will also learn key cybersecurity concepts, one of the current priorities in IT.
|Tuition & fees||INR 10,45,502|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,08,479|
|Didactic Fee||INR 6,193|
|Registration Fee||INR 12,386|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.93|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 61/120
Marks - 6.5/9
A candidate who is missing a maximum of 6 credits to obtain a high school diploma may be admitted conditionally but will have to enroll in an Adult Education Center to earn the missing credits
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Official copies of all educational transcripts (secondary school and, if applicable, university level academic records) and diplomas
- Proof of English language proficiency
- A copy of government issued identification
- A photocopy of valid passport
- A scan or copy of valid study permit
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.