Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Psychology atMcGill University , MontrealFaculty of Arts
Course Commencement Date Sep , 2023 View all dates
4 years (Full Time)
International Students Admission Website
Type of University
Year of establishment
- Psychology is the science of mind and behaviour, and includes the examination of conscious and unconscious phenomena, feeling and thought. This interdisciplinary field crosses social and biological sciences.
- The B.A. & Sc. is an interdisciplinary degree intended for students who want to simultaneously pursue a program offered by Arts and one offered by Science.
- The B.A. & Sc. is intended for students with well-defined interdisciplinary interests, and is not meant as a "compromise" between a B.A. and a B.Sc. degree.
- The study of psychological problems often involves knowledge drawn from other disciplines such as biology, physiology, linguistics, sociology, philosophy, and mathematics.
- This program will be of interest to those who wish to pursue a broader education and those who plan to apply for multidisciplinary graduate programs, like cognitive science, criminology, or the social studies or medicine.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- QS 2023
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- US News & World Report 2023
|Tuition & fees||INR 34,99,948|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 10,06,149|
|Society & other fees||INR 35,085|
|Student Services Fees||INR 41,765|
|General Administrative Charges||INR 22,989|
|Copyright Fee||INR 1,866|
|Information Technology Charge||INR 16,309|
|SSMU Dental Insurance||INR 9,027|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 60.18|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 15ᵗʰ February 2023
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 90/120
Marks - 65/90
Marks - 6.5/9
Sep , 2023
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.
An expert Shiksha counselor can rate your chances of Admission on this course
Know more about university rankings, on & off-campus accommodations, also see videos & city level informationMcGill University