- M.Arch. (Professional) is offered by the Faculty of engineering under McGill University, Canada.
- This is a Masters's level program with a course duration of 1.5-2 Years.
- The M.Arch. (Professional); Non-Thesis degree program provides a structured opportunity to explore advanced architectural design, integrating building construction, landscape and urban design, professional practice, sustainable design, and the history and theory of architecture.
- A strategic focus on design methodology, innovative research, and self-directed inquiry, supported by the advanced media and modeling technologies and other resources required to carry out architectural research and creative practice
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 15,93,149|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,74,682|
|Student Society||INR 17,278|
|Student Services||INR 39,883|
|Registration fee||INR 23,038|
|Copyright Fee||INR 1,920|
|Information Technology||INR 16,411|
|Dental Insurance||INR 12,386|
|Application Fee||INR 7,246|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.93|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 15ᵗʰ July 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
CGPA - 3/4
Marks - 86/120
No less than 20 in each of the four component scores
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.