- Applied mathematics uses mathematics together with other fields such as physics, biology, chemistry or economics to make discoveries about the way the world works.
- It is also a desirable prerequisite for almost any area of learning since it can serve as an extremely effective tool for training in logical reasoning.
- In addition to the major and honours options in applied mathematics, joint programs are offered in:
- applied mathematics/economics (B.Sc. major)
- applied mathematics/physics (B.Sc. major and honours)
- applied mathematics/chemistry (B.Sc. honours)
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 7,09,718|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 5,57,927|
|Campus Renewal||INR 30,965|
|Student Services Fee||INR 6,193|
|Student Union||INR 7,927|
|Recreation Fee||INR 7,803|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.93|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
Marks - 79/120
Marks - 58/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Applicants should be waived off from ELP if they have successful completion of three years of full-time instruction in an English language secondary institution including the completion of English at the Grade 12 or equivalent level.
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Submit academic transcripts
- Submit proof of English proficiency scores
- Supplementary information required for competitive-entry programs may be required with the application
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
Step 4: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.