- Psychology is the study of behavior and the mind. As a science, psychology employs careful investigation to understand behavior, thinking, and experience.
- The profession of psychology applies this information to promote human welfare.
- The combination of writing, research, and statistical analysis acquired in an undergraduate psychology degree is sound preparation for many careers.
- Major programs in psychology provide students with a solid background in the science of psychology and culminate with small classes offering direct, hands-on experience in conducting research in a wide variety of areas such as observation of sea bird behavior, assessment of people's attitudes, and experiments on memory and spatial learning.
- The students will learn major, minor, and honors programs leading to either a bachelor of arts (BA) or a bachelor of science (B.Sc.) in psychology. A joint program is offered in biology/psychology (B.Sc. honors).
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 6,92,528|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 5,62,241|
|Campus Renewal||INR 30,215|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 60.43|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 17ᵗʰ November 2022
Marks - 79/120
Marks - 58/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Applicants should be waived off from ELP if they have successful completion of three years of full-time instruction in an English language secondary institution including the completion of English at the Grade 12 or equivalent level.
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Official Transcripts
- English proficiency test result
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
Step 4: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.