- Master's in Pharmacy provides graduate students with the opportunity to conduct original research related to Drug Discovery and Delivery, Health Outcomes, and the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning.
- There are several research laboratories, including separate rooms for organic synthesis/natural products chemistry, a cell culture facility, pharmacology labs and state of the art computer networks.
- Health Outcomes research assesses the end results of health care services, providing evidence for the value of specific medical treatments or interventions that can be used to make better decisions and improve health care
- Drug Discovery and Delivery research encompass all aspects of the delivery, development, administration, and use of therapeutic drugs, leading to better treatment options. It includes the definition and characterization of macromolecular substrates that serve as targets for drug design.
- The MSc (Pharm) program involves courses and a thesis and can be completed in two years of full-time study.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 2,95,683|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 6,25,627|
|Books & Supplies||INR 24,472|
|Personal Expenses||INR 2,20,248|
|Student Service Fee||INR 9,177|
|Recreation fee||INR 11,502|
|Student union/federation fees||INR 5,690|
|Dental insurance||INR 16,274|
|Campus renewal fee||INR 30,590|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.18|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 2ⁿᵈ November 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 80/120
Marks - 58/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Students who have completed secondary schooling, an undergraduate program, or a graduate program at a recognized institution where the language of instruction is English are not required to take an English proficiency test.
Step 1: Prepare documents for application
- Two Letter of Reference
Step 2: Additional documents required
Step 3: Start your online application
Step 4: Application fees for this course
Step 5: Application deadline
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.