- This course provides students with invaluable research experience that helps them engage with their courses and prepare for future careers or graduate studies
- The Psychology Department offers a full slate of courses that cover all major areas of the discipline
- The degree is also available in B.A.
|Tuition & fees||INR 11,67,810|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 4,84,467|
|Ancillary Fees||INR 1,20,377|
|UHIP Fee||INR 43,510|
|Residence Application fees||INR 1,511|
|Personal Expenses||INR 1,51,075|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 60.43|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
Marks - 83/120
Marks - 58/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Applicants achieved a minimum score of 75% or better in the All India Senior Secondary School Certificate (ISSC) Core or Functional English or the Indian School Certificate (ISC) English, issued by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) are exempted from English Langage requirement
Applicants who enroll in an EAP program with one of Nipissing’s pathway partners will receive a conditional offer of admission. By successfully completing the level indicated in the partner agreement, applicants can begin their studies at Nipissing without further testing.
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Official transcripts from all institutions previously or presently attended, such as secondary schools, colleges, and universities
- Proof of name change, if academic documents show a name other than that under which application is made (i.e. marriage certificate, notarized statements of the legal name change, or other legal documents)
- Proof English language proficiency
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.