- The Business Management program promotes conceptual and technical skill development in business through a two-year Diploma program.
- The Post-Degree Diploma program is available to both international and domestic students. For international students who already hold a three-year degree in commerce or business administration
- The Post-Degree Diploma is an effective bridge to further North American business studies or to pursue employment in North America
- International and domestic candidates with three- or four-year degrees in fields beyond commerce and business management (such as computing, engineering, health, etc.) would also benefit from the program. For such students, the Post-Degree Diploma is a capstone program that augments existing technical skills and education in other fields.
|Tuition & fees||INR 6,60,772|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 3,13,820|
|Residence Application fee||INR 6,035|
|Student Fee||INR 8,690|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 60.35|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Copies of transcripts academic transcripts
- English proficiency test scores
- A copy of the photo page of the passport
- Resume and/or two professional references (optional) (For Advanced Certificate in Management)
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.