- The Business Management program at Northern Lights College offers a wide variety of first-and second-year courses for students interested in working towards a Business Management Certificate, Business Management Diploma, or transferring to university or professional designation programs elsewhere.
- Program prepares students for positions of responsibility in the business community and for further educational opportunities by promoting conceptual and technical skill development in business.
- The field of business provides many exciting careers and opportunities in such areas as finance, accounting, entrepreneurship, information technology, general management, marketing, and logistics.
|Tuition & fees||INR 6,50,831|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 3,14,236|
|Residence Application fee||INR 6,043|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 60.43|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 1ˢᵗ December 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 78/120
Marks - 57/90
Marks - 6/9
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Copies of transcripts academic transcripts
- English proficiency test scores
- A copy of the photo page of the passport
- Resume and/or two professional references (optional) (For Advanced Certificate in Management)
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.