- This program has an interdisciplinary focus, weaving together physiological, sociological and epidemiological perspectives on major health issues.
- Two specializations are offered:
- Public Health
- Students will learn the fundamental areas of science related to human health and disease, including anatomy and physiology, pathophysiology, microbiology and neurophysiology.
- Public health considers health from the perspective of communities, from a neighbourhood to national and international levels.
- Students will learn about the health status of populations, inequities in health, determinants of health and illness, strategies for health promotion, disease and injury prevention, health protection, and factors that influence the delivery an use of health services.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 16,43,684|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,65,764|
|Career Readiness||INR 4,335|
|Health Services||INR 1,672|
|Mental Health Services||INR 4,149|
|Open Access Fee||INR 2,106|
|Physical and Virtual Infrastructure||INR 9,537|
|Sports and Recreation||INR 5,698|
|Student ID||INR 1,177|
|Student Safety and Accesibility||INR 5,326|
|Health & Dental||INR 31,894|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.93|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 83/120
Marks - 58/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Applicants with Successfully completing at least three years of formal, full-time study (no less than three academic level courses per semester) at a secondary or post-secondary institution where the language of instruction and examination is English can qualify for English language proficiency requirements
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Intermediate/Pre-University/Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Current Grade XII applicants must submit their final Grade XI mark sheet along with a Grade XII mark sheet indicating courses currently studying and midterm or in-progress grades
- Applicants are also encouraged to submit their Admit Card
- If the documents are issued in a language other than English, the Applicant must also provide notarized literal English translations.
- Proof of English Langauge Proficiency
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.