- Mathematics is a fundamental component within every aspect of scientific endeavour and underlies much of our daily activities.
- Mathematics is a key component of problem solving, from the modelling of atmospheric physics to the complexities of managing risk in financial markets.
- Students in the Applied and Industrial Mathematics program will learn concepts, principles, qualitative and quantitative methods, as well as innovative problem solving skills.
- Students will gain valuable experience by learning state-of-the-art algorithms and software in courses and by means of research projects related to the workplace.
- The curriculum also provides a basic foundation in chemistry, physics, and computer science, providing settings within which to apply the mathematical concepts and expertise acquired in the program; students are particularly encouraged to explore a deeper understanding of one of these disciplines by means of a minor program of study.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 16,43,684|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,65,764|
|Career Readiness||INR 4,335|
|Health Services||INR 1,672|
|Mental Health Services||INR 4,149|
|Open Access Fee||INR 2,106|
|Physical and Virtual Infrastructure||INR 9,537|
|Sports and Recreation||INR 5,698|
|Student ID||INR 1,177|
|Student Safety and Accesibility||INR 5,326|
|Health & Dental||INR 31,894|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.93|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 83/120
Marks - 58/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Applicants with Successfully completing at least three years of formal, full-time study (no less than three academic level courses per semester) at a secondary or post-secondary institution where the language of instruction and examination is English can qualify for English language proficiency requirements
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Intermediate/Pre-University/Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Current Grade XII applicants must submit their final Grade XI mark sheet along with a Grade XII mark sheet indicating courses currently studying and midterm or in-progress grades
- Applicants are also encouraged to submit their Admit Card
- If the documents are issued in a language other than English, the Applicant must also provide notarized literal English translations.
- Proof of English Langauge Proficiency
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.