- Forensic Science is an emerging interdisciplinary area of science that includes elements of social science and involves the use of scientific principles to analyze evidence for legal investigations.
- The Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Forensic Science is distinguished by a strong scientific foundation in biology and chemistry, with allied courses related to forensic aspects of identification, toxicology, ethics and law.
- The first year of the program has core courses in each of biology, chemistry, calculus, and physics.
- This provides students with a basic grounding in fundamental science disciplines, both in order to prepare them for future scientific developments in any area they choose to pursue, and also to allow the flexibility for selecting different scientific specializations in the upper years of study.
- Forensic Science program specializations include Biology, Chemistry, and Physics, and provide students with opportunities inherent in typical programs in these areas, including post?degree and graduate studies.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 16,43,684|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,65,764|
|Career Readiness||INR 4,335|
|Health Services||INR 1,672|
|Mental Health Services||INR 4,149|
|Open Access Fee||INR 2,106|
|Physical and Virtual Infrastructure||INR 9,537|
|Sports and Recreation||INR 5,698|
|Student ID||INR 1,177|
|Student Safety and Accesibility||INR 5,326|
|Health & Dental||INR 31,894|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.93|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 83/120
Marks - 58/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Applicants with Successfully completing at least three years of formal, full-time study (no less than three academic level courses per semester) at a secondary or post-secondary institution where the language of instruction and examination is English can qualify for English language proficiency requirements
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Intermediate/Pre-University/Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Current Grade XII applicants must submit their final Grade XI mark sheet along with a Grade XII mark sheet indicating courses currently studying and midterm or in-progress grades
- Applicants are also encouraged to submit their Admit Card
- If the documents are issued in a language other than English, the Applicant must also provide notarized literal English translations.
- Proof of English Langauge Proficiency
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.