- The MFA is a flexible, practice-based program, offering students opportunities to develop a studio practice in one medium as well as the opportunity to work across multiple mediums.
- The Master of Fine Arts by is designed to provide with the opportunity to develop art practice through advanced research in one or more discipline area.
- The Master of Fine Arts is primarily undertaken as a supervised independent study program of written work and studio research.
- Students will develop a level of proficiency, self-direction and focus through investigating a proposed area of research, and will be encouraged to produce work of an original and speculative nature.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 5,08,879|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,43,965|
|Non-instructional Fees||INR 64,903|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.93|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 15ᵗʰ July 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
CGPA - 3/4
Marks - 95/120
At least 21 on each of the individual skill areas
Marks - 65/90
With a minimum band score of 60
Marks - 7/9
At least 6.0 in each section
|Other eligibility criteria|
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.