- The Master's of Science in Physical Therapy (MScPT) program at the University of Alberta is one of 15 physical therapy programs in Canada (10 English, 5 French). It is an accredited, graduate, professional, entry-level physical therapy (PT) program, and is one of the largest in Canada with approximately 110 students admitted per year.
- The Department of Physical Therapy is committed to an equitable, diverse and inclusive learning environment. The MScPT Program welcomes applications from qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds.
- The Masters of Physical Therapy program graduates are prepared to meet the current and future challenges of client-centered, evidence-informed, interprofessional practice. They represent tomorrow's professional leaders.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 6,78,505|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,43,965|
|Lab Material Fees||INR 12,386|
|Books & Supplies||INR 49,544|
|Clinical Requirements||INR 6,193|
|Educational Supplies||INR 99,088|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.93|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 14ᵗʰ January 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
CGPA - 3/4
Marks - 92/120
with a score of at least 20 on each of the individual skill areas
Marks - 61/90
With minimum of 60 in each band
Marks - 7.5/9
at least 7 on each band
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.