- Management information systems, known as MIS or IS, deals with how organizations and individuals use computers, how computers can benefit organizations, and how to manage this widespread technology.
- Students will learn about the technology behind the applications and learn how to build applications that don't just work technically, but that get the real business job done.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 12,50,986|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 5,92,237|
|Books & Supplies||INR 92,895|
|Sports and Re-creation fees||INR 10,776|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.93|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 86/120
Marks - 58/90
Marks - 6.5/9
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Proof of graduation and high school transcripts are required for admission
- Proof of English language proficiency
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.