1 years - 16 months (Full Time)
International Students Admission Website
Type of University
Year of establishment
- The economics MA program is designed to give students a foundation in economic theory and econometrics.
- Students will supplement this education by taking electives with an applied focus. They can choose between the thesis or extended essay program option.
- Economic theory and econometrics applied to policy issues in:
Environmental and resources economics
Development and growth
Economics of Indigenous peoples
- Students acquire effective communication skills through written work and oral presentations
- The duration of MA Economics with co-op is 2 years.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- QS 2023
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- US News & World Report 2023
|Tuition & fees||INR 3,17,750|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 6,46,574|
|Grad Student Society||INR 9,508|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 60.18|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 2ⁿᵈ January 2023
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 90/120
No score below 20 in each component
Marks - 6.5/9
No score of less than 6.0 on each individual component
|Other eligibility criteria|
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement Date
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.
An expert Shiksha counselor can rate your chances of Admission on this course
Know more about university rankings, on & off-campus accommodations, also see videos & city level informationUniversity of Victoria