- Pharmacists are medication experts who identify, resolve, and prevent medication-related problems for their patients.
- Many pharmacists work in community pharmacies, but they also provide care in hospitals, family health teams, and long-term care facilities, often collaborating closely with other health professionals.
- As the only co-op pharmacy program in Canada, students will get paid, hands-on experience throughout their studies. Spend co-op work terms at a community pharmacy practice, or choose to explore careers in industry and government.
- The School of Pharmacy is located at the Health Sciences Campus in downtown Kitchener, approximately five kilometers south of Waterloo's main campus.
- Students will gain direct experience in patient care through close collaboration with the other services at the Health Sciences Campus, including a full-service medical clinic.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2020
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 38,04,979|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,34,242|
|Books & Supplies||INR 1,41,820|
|Personal Expenses||INR 1,85,790|
|Application Fee||INR 9,661|
|Incidental Fees||INR 1,13,332|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.93|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 9ᵗʰ December 2021
Marks - 90/120
With 25 in writing and in speaking
Marks - 63/90
With 65 in Writing and Speaking
Marks - 6.5/9
With 6.5 in writing & speaking, 6.0 in reading & listening
|Other eligibility criteria|
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.