- The University of Windsor offers a variety of computer science programs to prepare students for a career in the technology industry or in research and academia.
- A computer science degree provides an in-depth understanding of the fundamentals of computational thinking, logic, as well as exposure to the latest tools and technology.
- Computing drives innovation in the sciences where creative computer applications enable rewarding challenging possibilities that make a positive difference in the world.
- The four-year degree program will provide students with in-depth, advanced theory and practice. Your fields of specialization can include:
a) Artificial Intelligence
b) Game Development
d) Networks and Security
- The three-year degree program that offers exposure to the core concepts of computer science.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 31,10,125|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 11,86,455|
|UWSA Drug Plan||INR 10,280|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.93|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 30ᵗʰ June 2022
Marks - 83/120
Marks - 60/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Applicants who have completed three years of full-time secondary or post-secondary study in a school where the language of instruction is English (e.g., in a British, Canadian, American or Australian Curriculum or an international diploma like the International Baccalaureate) are eligible for ELP waiver
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Submit all mark sheets/transcripts from last 4 years of high school
- Submit English Language Proficiency scores
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application deadline
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.