- University of Windsor's department of industrial and manufacturing engineering offers a graduate-level program in industrial engineering which gives a thorough knowledge of this field.
- MEng is a course-based program designed for working professionals or recent graduates who want to increase their knowledge in multiple, advanced topics.
- Graduates of the MEng program can apply to UWindsor’s fast-track MASc program, which provides them with additional research-specific training and education.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 11,60,256|
|GSS Drug Plan||INR 31,726|
|Grad. Student Society||INR 423|
|Sport & Recreation Centre Fee||INR 7,554|
|Application fee||INR 7,554|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 60.43|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 1ˢᵗ December 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 92/120
Marks - 65/90
Marks - 6.5/9
Marks - 120/160
|Other eligibility criteria|
University provides conditional admissions once the following requirements are fulfilled:- 1. OSSD including all course requirements 2. 6 Grade 12 "U" or "M" Courses including 12U English 3. Successful completion of required program pre-requisites
Jan , 2023
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
May , 2023
Course Commencement Date (Spring)
Sep , 2023
Course Commencement Date (Fall)
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.