- The Program is offered by the Faculty of Engineering in partnership with the Odette School of Business which prepares engineers for management roles.
- Students must complete eight courses plus an engineering management capstone project linked to one of the following specialization areas:
Supply Chain Management
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Students acquire core competencies in applied finance, administration, market research, engineering design, and product management.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 14,24,080|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 11,86,455|
|GSS Drug Plan||INR 32,513|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.93|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 1ˢᵗ July 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 100/120
Marks - 68/90
Marks - 7/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.