4 years (Full Time)
International Students Admission Website
Type of University
Year of establishment
- BSc in Genetics and Biochemistry is offered by Faculty of Science under Western University, Canada.
- This module integrates the study of the related fields of genetics and biochemistry to give students an understanding of how differences in DNA sequences and modifications are passed from one generation to the next, and are manifested in the molecular processes of healthy and diseased organisms.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2022
- QS 2023
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2023
- US News & World Report 2023
|Tuition & fees||INR 22,17,740|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 8,72,200|
|Student Organization Fees||INR 24,194|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.25|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 22ⁿᵈ December 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Results of Standard XII submitted via one of the following:
Marks - 83/120
Marks - 58/90
Marks - 6.5/9
If your offer is conditional, you will need to send us your final transcripts to show you have met your admission conditions. You can check your admission conditions on your Choose Western Offer Portal or on Student Center. Final transcripts must be official, so be sure to review your conditions for how to submit!
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Official transcripts are required for each high school, university, college, CEGEP, junior college, graduate school or other postsecondary institution that applicants currently attend, previously attended or withdrew from
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- List all extracurricular activities (e.g., volunteering, hobbies, sports, employment, travel, etc.) from the time applicants completed high school until present, including any activities they completed while attending a postsecondary educational institution (if applicable)
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.
An expert Shiksha counselor can rate your chances of Admission on this course
Know more about university rankings, on & off-campus accommodations, also see videos & city level informationWestern University