- The BA in Information Technology aims at offering its students the necessary technical skills for developing and managing IT solutions for organizations
- Students learn how to systematically organize development and management efforts.
- Through courses in computer programming, database systems, data analytics, user interfaces, and web development, students will learn how to analyze, design, develop and maintain information systems.
- In parallel, courses such as systems analysis and design, IT project management, requirements management, and IT risk management, will teach students how professionals work together to bring information systems to life in order to fulfill complex business needs.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 20,28,846|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 6,85,033|
|Supplementary fees||INR 60,652|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 60.35|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 30ᵗʰ June 2022
No specific cutoff mentioned
Marks - 83/120
Marks - 60/90
Marks - 6.5/9
|Other eligibility criteria|
May , 2022
Course Commencement Date
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.