- The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) offers a cutting-edge program and award-winning faculty geared towards the shifting needs of our business world, encouraging students to discover creative business solutions that aren’t defined by boundaries.
- The four-year Honours BBA program provides students with a strong foundation in all aspects of general management, including accounting, marketing, finance, organizational behavior, and strategy.
- Its core curriculum is complemented with specialized elective courses in key areas of business, as well as non-business elective courses taken outside of the faculty at York University.
- The program takes an innovative and global approach, emphasizing critical management attributes like communication and interpersonal skills.
- University Rankings
- ARWU (Shanghai Ranking) 2021
- QS 2022
- THE (Times Higher Education) 2022
- US News & World Report 2022
|Tuition & fees||INR 20,37,683|
|Hostel & Meals||INR 7,15,911|
|Supplementary fees||INR 65,522|
Calculated at the exchange rate of 1 CAD = INR 61.93|
Tuition & expenses were last updated on 15ᵗʰ July 2022
Marks - 9/120
Marks - 67/90
Marks - 7/9
Step 1: Additional documents required
- Official Transcripts
- Course Descriptions
- Language Proficiency Requirements
- A supplementary application (including leadership profile and timed writing exercise)
Step 2: Start your online application
Step 3: Application fees for this course
Step 4: Application deadline
Sep , 2022
Course Commencement DateUp-coming
1,42,770 brochures downloaded till date.